(click photos to enlarge)
Today I have a pretty spring flower nail art to share! I love these colors together!
- L.A. Colors – UltraNail Hardener
- Scandal – Marine Blue
- Sally Hansen – Coral Reef
- NYC – Grand Central Station
- Daler Rowney – White Acrylic Paint
- Daler Rowney – Medium Green Paint
- Base Coat
- Light blue french tip
- Line the bottom of the french tip in light green (I mixed white and green acrylic paint for this.)
- Using dotting tool add pink dots to form a flower
- Top Coat
It’s a really simple, adorable look, and I hope you like it!