(click photos to enlarge)
Here’s an adorable Christmas nail art tutorial. If you follow this tutorial, let me know and I’ll share it! 🙂
Step by Step:
- Base Coat
- Red Polish
- Diagonal lines with white acrylic paint on 1st, 3rd, and 4th toes. Optional: Use tape to get straight lines. Lift up.
- Paint white line across bottom of 2nd and big toes, and down the middle.
- Paint black line across middle of 2nd and big toes. Optional: Use tape.
- Paint silver square in center of black line.
- Glitter Polish.
Polishes I used:
- LA Colors – Superstrength Nailbuilder
- Essie – Forever Yummy
- Scandal – Shining Pearl
- Sally Hansen – Hard as Nails Crystal Clear
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and stay tuned, I’ll have another one up soon!