(click photos to enlarge)
Here is an adorable romantic nail art perfect for the holidays. 🙂
Step by step:
- Base coat.
- White polish on thumb and ring fingers.
- Green polish on rest of nails.
- Paint a sort of “M” shape for upper lip with red acrylic paint.
- Paint a red curve under the “M”
- Highlight lips with white paint.
- I forgot to photograph this step but it’s really simple: Paint mistletoe with green paint. Paint two lines crossing then add leaves. Then add berries (dots) with white paint. Paint a bow with red and add white highlights.
- Glitter polish
- Top Coat
- LA Colors – Superstrength Nailbuilder
- Pure Ice – Superstar!
- Pure Ice – Not Now
- Red, white, and green acrylic paint
- Scandal – Shining Pearl
- Sally Hansen – Hard as Nails Crystal Clear
Just for fun, I photographed my Christmas magnetic kissing bears “under the mistletoe”. 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this look!